Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

minion costume

Despicable me minion costume Denim shorts or pants Black suspenders ($6) Black gloves ($5) Black headband ($3) Plastic foam cups ($1) Pins ($2) Black and silver markers Despicable me minion costume supplies Transfer You can create your own Gru minion logo by simply searching images on Google. Goggles Despicable me minion costume Step 2: Goggles cut cup Start with your black headband, plastic foam cups, pins, and silver and black markers. Despicable me minion costume: Step 2 Goggles paint cup Despicable me minion costume: Step 2: minion eye Then, take a black marker and draw a black circle in the center of the white surface to resemble the pupil of the minion's eye. Despicable me minion costume: Step 2 goggles pin to head band 3. Bottoms Your safest bet to best resemble a mischievous minion is to find a pair of old-fashioned overalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment