Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Japanese to English Translation

This post is for those who are interested in the translation of Japan, but does not know how because he still had no formal training. I am assuming that people who are interested in translation skill levels standing at between N3-N1 Japan. Japanese to English Translation 

Japan understood and understand the language of Japan later in the United Kingdom are two different skills. Therefore, because you not only your language translation need but want to use appropriate language in the language to understand, to translate, to find out (what I think is the language of the United Kingdom). For example, even though I am fluent in Bahasa Indonesia speakers, if you, give me a piece of deep sea diving work, is I have no idea how to translate, because I have no deep sea divers!

No comments:

Post a Comment