Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The view








A bit chilly this AM when I took these pictures but I enjoyed a little walk around the area. The pool you see will be awhile before you see anyone jumping in for a dip I am sure.

In April they open the main pool which also has a hot tub I will love that and look forward to a swim and sitting beside the pool with a book.

Another day we stayed around waiting for word from Barefoot as to what the owners are doing about the TV not working, didn't like to go to far in case they were delivering a TV but no final word yet, and we are really not enjoying watching TV sitting on the bed each evening.(maybe 40-45 yrs ago we would not complain) lol..

While Laurie was here last night I mentioned there was a few marks on the walls that we did not put there, he said they had some also but he used a little magic and recommended I try it. Well I was so shocked when I wet the area, put a little baby powder on my hand and blew it off towards the mark, you can hardly see it now unless you got right down in front of it. Its amazing what you can come up with when you have a little imagination and Laurie sure has that. I told him he should write a hints book. lol

Well must clean up from supper, the gang are back to golf for Wed so the ladies are going to roam. Kirk Ferguson is here from Moncton so he is joining us and his wife Debbie will join the ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment