Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Olive Garden











A group of 24 met at the Olive Garden right outside our resort so not far to go at all. It was nice to see other folks from home, the restaurant could not take a reservation but were very helpful in putting everyone together in one area of booths.

I had pizza and came home with a doggie bag for a meal again today, Mac had seafood alfredo which he certainly enjoyed, Paula and Laurie sat with people from Buctouche and enjoyed their company.

I decided to ask for a shanty, waitress never heard of it but said no problem to do, well I was so shocked when it arrived, normally Paula and I share a bottle of beer but I got the whole thing, I did share with Paula. lol

Now a golf tournment is planned with all the folks from Mountain Woods and a few others to join in. Another couple arriving this week from Moncton, Rick Thompson and his wife Lucy in time to join in.

See you Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment