Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Beach





Happy Birthday to our son Malcolm who turns 41 today.....



Hope you all had a great weekend, we enjoyed a visit and supper with friends on Friday night, Vivien and Gary Steeves and here you see the view from their condo. It was pizza night and it was good.

On sunday we had a roast beef supper, followed by a game of sequence and yes the women won by one.....

Wheel of fortune was in town the weekend and of course I did not have my camera with me to snap a few pictures of the big truck which I seen twice. This was to choose contestants and will be back in a few weeks so maybe then I will catch them and Vanna White who is from Myrtle Beach.

The gang went golfing today and both Malcolm and Paula lost their banana to the squirrels, again no camera as they ran off dragging the banana and finding a quiet place to unpeel it. They are still laughing.

The guys all meet up in Morning for a game of golf at Cypess Bay, I guess around 20 are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment