Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Patrick's day gathering










Had a get together for St Patrick's day and Vivian and Gary Steeves and Debbie and Kirk Ferguson dropped, both women had worked together in Moncton as nurses so they had some catching up to do.

Malcolm bought a tincel wig at dollar tree and I greeted everyone at the elevator with my wig and my pot of gold Paula and Laurie brought over to me.

While we were all together the girls booked a trip to Charleston for the 22nd, I have been wanting to go there for years so finally here is my chance.

It rained so hard Saturday night and the thunder was loud but Sunday was a great day to sit at the pool, met more Canadians there from Ont and Nfld.

It was nice to chat with my friend Pat back in Miramichi, she was celebrating her birthday on the 17th.....

Missed the parade but I guess it went for 2 hours.... may try next year to go. Off to play sequence before Paula heads back to NB for a week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment