Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Charleston











It was a beautiful day for our trip to Charleston, a trip I have waited a few years to take. The bus was full and we headed out first for a carriage ride, a harbour tour , a short visit to the market and my favorite a visit to a plantation ( felt like I was on the movie (Gone with the Wind).


We were back in Myrtle Beach at 5:30 on the dot and I think I was in bed at 8:30, lol. The men enjoyed a day of golf at Heath Glen and they said it was a beautiful course to play.

Just wanted to add a few pictures of our trip and tell you its well worth taking the tour if your in the area..... See you Monday.

The yellow stuff is hand and body cream..... the building 3 stories shows you were the slaves entered. All houses are worth millions. Not unusual to see a graveyard next to a house. They are not allowed to tear down a property, only restore it. The market goes for many blocks.....

I will show you the plantation on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment