Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Smokin' Bones Cookshack - MAN FOOD


Smokin' Bones Cookhouse @ 721 Sation Ave in Langford
March 11,2009
***
http://smokenbones.ca/

Ometimes I want more than a cup of coffee. I had heard good reviews about this place, and as I was out doing the box store thing today in Langford, I decided to try it out.  Nothing fancy, but lots of good smells, and Sophie had raved about the food.  It's a southern U.S. style BBQ place and I had high expectations, but to tell the truth I was a bit disappointed. I had a bbq pulled pork sandwich,  I must say there was a lot of it. Too much for lunch, so I took half home for dinner.  The place was full of hefty macho looking truck driver looking men, and there was a long table with about ten firefighters.  They were happily working through the massive servings.  I should try it again, I guess, but it's too far out for a casual drop by.  I hear they will be opening one in the Hudson, in downtown Victoria.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Thanks for a very informative article. I am very impressed with your blog about to offset smokers.

    best pellet smoker reviews

    ReplyDelete