Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pure Vanilla,


Pure Vanilla is on Cadboro Road on Estevan.
February 25
****

Another post beach walk coffee exploration.  I have passed this place many times, but this is the first time I have gone in. Gorgeous looking pastries, and full of young moms and upscale Upland matrons. Cellphones constantly ringing, or talking or playing weird melodies.  This is more a patisserie than a coffee shop, but in the interest of finding a good cup of coffee, I must extend my search.  They serve Illy, an Italian coffee, in trendy, small, expensive coffee cups.  I tried their biscotti, chocolate pistachio.l  It was good, but small.  Their pastries are incredibly yummy looking and hard to resist.  I was strong and stayed with the biscotti.  I bought a small cake for a friend's birthday.  Little did I know she is diabetic.  We enjoyed the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment