Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend wrap up.

We are now halfway through the holidays and we are having a great time. Saturday morning Tom, Amelia and Joseph  came to mass with us and straight after, Amelia, Joseph and I went shopping and Steve and Tom went and did some work for St. Vinnies. I spent the day preparing meals for the week. We had a visit from some friends from Adelaide in the afternoon. They came to Saturday vigil mass with us. After mass,  Steve and i went to a friends 50th birthday party. It was nice to get out on our own.
Today we had the morning at home.  In the afternoon, Steve, Brigette and I went to a talk on human trafficking. It was quite eye opening to hear about how people are abused and manipulated into being slaves to others. I didn't realize this is happening in Australia but it is.
Here is a photo I snapped today that I wanted to share. This is one of the things I love about having 8 children. My older children help out a lot with the younger ones and it makes life much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment