Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Holidays.

We are having a great holiday. We have caught up with family and had lots of time together. We have about a week and a half left and I have lots of plans for them. 

I have a few sewing projects. 

- finish our curtains for our bedroom. 
- sew a couple of pairs of leggings for me. 
- Do a couple more overalls for Joseph.

I am going to get our  term 3 home school program all written up. Last holidays I didn't really prepare for the term and it made home school much more difficult. It wasn't a good term to be so disorganised with all the extra therapies we had happening. 

Next week, I am going to be getting a heap of main meals and snacks cooked and in the freezer. 

I hope everyone else that is on  holidays is having fun. 

Therese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment