Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

swap cards received....


both cards came from Rena in Brooklyn NY....



Good morning everyone well had a busy day yesterday running most of day with Kate, boy its going tn be a busy summer.  Thank goodness their pool is ready and they will get to enjoy it with the nice weather.

Last night we attended the boys Lacrosse game and what a game it was.  First of all only 6 players showed up for the game against Sackville who had more than enough players.  Our boys were out on the rink the whole game and ended up with a tie game which made for an exciting game.  Garret got 2 goals and Trent 1 .

When I got home my friend Pat in Miramichi called and I am heading there this weekend, all  her family will be there and her son in law is making his famous fish and chips Saturday night so I  here he is makes them as good as Estey's Fish and chips so I will be the test Stephen....... I imagine I'll hear lots of jokes out of the cook as well. 

Friday night its dinner with the RBC girls, a fun night... always look forward to seeing them.  







No comments:

Post a Comment