Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday and long weekend....



Well guess I was away longer than I thought from blogging but seemed to be busy each day.  This morning went to Champlain mall and found a few bargains, a little surprise for my daughter for a change.... Anitha is busy packing up for Florida, she leaves on Sunday with the early flight.  Anxious to see the family there and attend conference with her grandson.

While in Miramichi I had a chance to visit a dear friend Margot who has not been well, brought her a little plant to cheer her up and stayed a few hours.  Also had to have a whacky picture of Pat and I. lol..

Also went to see my cousin Ron, Jan and Whitney who just graduated from grade  12, She is seen in picture outside her home.  What a beautiful gown.  Uts been a busy few weeks for them all.  Whitney won many awards at graduation and is attending Mount A in the fall taking sciences.  Good luck Whitney.

Off to Saint John tomorrow, friends on Sunday and celebrating Garret's birthday on  Monday, busy weekend the way I like it....

Happy Canada day.....

Well

No comments:

Post a Comment