Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Down memory lane.....



Mac on duty at the Barbeque
Pat waiting for supper...lol
Princess Street Saint John..... walked it many many times



Hello again, Well certainly isn't as nice today as it has been but it didn't stop the golfers.

I am sitting at home waiting for a load of gravel and rocks to be delivered and of course the gravel came first so bricks are not going where Mr. Mac would have liked them to go.  (Should have been here). lol....

Yesterday we enjoyed a barbeque outside after a visit to see my daughter and family.  Took the kids for
dilly bars at DQ , Susan had a coupon for buy one, get one but I didn't really expect to pay 15.00 for 1 box of 12, whow
no wonder they have these coupons. haha... The kids enjoyed them anyway.

Last night I got a phone call from an old friend of many many years, Mary Jayne , she was my maid of honor at the wedding.  We talked over 2 hours and I could have talked to her the night away.  Oh the memories of the South End flooded back .  It was so good talking to her and I hope one day soon we can meet face to face and enjoy one of our old favorites (egg salad sandwiches)......

Well thats it for today, Love this photo of Princess street, such a busy street normally but this must have been taken in the still of the night...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment