Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We have returned to N.B.

Hello everyone, we have returned home after nearly 3 months away and its good to be home.

Mac has been busy preparing lawn, and other outside work as well as filling up the freezer  fridge and cupboard. lol

I think we brought the sunshine back with us but its calling for rain next few days.  The guys were out on the golf course first thing Monday and today so most of routine has been established.

Grandchildren paid a visit on Friday and Garret and Kate stayed over on Saturday night , Trent stayed with a friend while Sue and Rob went to Halifax to see cirque du soleil, tickets Rob won through work.

Think I had better hit the closets and clean out some clothing to send to Value Village so I can fit in my
clothes bought in Myrtle Beach, each year we say we are not going to buy and then you hit those sales and bang we do it again.  

Blog will not be published for awhile, need to do other things and get back to scrapbooking once I organize scraproom again.   So for now I will let you all know when I start up again.  Take care, Pat   

No comments:

Post a Comment