Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

scrapbooking






Back into my scrapbooking room and did a page for Laurie and Paula's book, got to get myself
into the groove again.  This layout taken in February just after we arrived in Myrtle Beach, so nice
to have a BBQ in winter and be outside.

We went to the doctor this AM, all is fine but I have tennis/golfers elbow so I have to go to
physiotherapy for awhile and see if that helps.  Back to doctor in 6 weeks to see how its coming. Also
having x-rays and blood work to see if there is also arthritis in elbow and lower back.

Waiting for a visit from Edna and Reed, have not seen them in quite awhile so I am glad I just
happen to have rubarb pie made.  Malcolm is making macroni and meat for supper tonight.


 By the way this is Marcus and Kate and Garret in bottom photo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment