Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I missed my blogaversary.

I knew it was in August but I thought it was this week. Just as well I am not married to my blog. It would have been mad that I forgot and didn't do something significant.

So 6 years ago last Thursday, I opened Aussie Coffee Shop with this post.

http://aussiecoffeeshop.blogspot.com.au/2006/08/introduction.html

It has been a great place for me to make friends and keep memories of our family growing up. Over the last 6 years I have posted 1674 postr here. That is just mind blowing to me.

Every Friday morning I have a prayer hour at our local church and one of my prayers is for all who read my blog and for me to be guided by the Holy Spirit in anything I share about my faith.

Thanks for all the support you have been to me. I hope you all continue to enjoy coming here and hearing about our family.

Therese.

No comments:

Post a Comment