Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello.

Tonight I am making fruit  scrolls. I though while I was waiting for them to bake in the oven, I would post here since I haven't posted for a while.

Joseph has had his glasses for nearly 2 weeks now and he wears them everyday. He occasionally takes them off and puts them on the ground but will usually put them back on when we ask him too. His leg muscles are tightening up again probably because he has had a growth spurt so we have some more physio sessions for him this month and Steve and I are spending a bit of time getting him to kick balls with his left leg. I also take him to the foreshore most mornings. While we are there, I get him to walk across this low stepping bridge with his left leg first and to climb the stairs to the slippery dip with left leg first too. 

Earlier this week, we had solar panels put on our roof. We had 21 panels put up and we are hoping this will be enough that we don't pay for electricity again or that we pay very little for it. With 9 people living in our house, our electricity bill is huge so this seemed like a really good investment for us. 

Also this week, I watched this youtube video for the first time. I loved it and have watched it several times since.


I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment