Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'm back.

Well tomorrow it will be three weeks since I posted and took my break. This week we have been on holidays so I have broken my hiatus a bit and been on facebook and playing wwf.

Over the last three weeks, I didn't get any sewing done at all until Thursday when Steve, Madeline, Brigette and Tom went on a hiking trip and I was left with just Sam, Amelia, Christopher and Joseph at home. When they left, I had a big clean out of our bedroom and sewing area and then prepared one pattern. I will get more done this week though and my time off social networks has been rewarded with a much more organised house.

This week is the second week of holidays. My plan is to get term 4 curriculum ready for Christopher, do some sewing and relax. This will be Christopher's last term of home school. Next year, he will be going to our local primary school around the corner. I will be at home with just Joseph and my life will be very different I think. I do think that it is the right time to finish of our home schooling though. Christopher can manage his diabetes a little bit more now and the school will support us in caring for him too.

Last Monday, Steve and I had a day trip to Adelaide to get our car serviced. We left all the children home and had a great day out by ourselves. The car had a few extra things that need to be done so we may be going back this week for another day if the parts arrive in time. If they don't, it will probably be the Christmas holidays before we can get it done. I really hope they arrive and we can get it done this week though

We have also booked a weekend away for next weekend. We are going to Endilloe lodge in Quorn. We will just have the one night away but I am looking forward to having more time alone with Steve. This is one of the things I love about having older children and young children. We have plenty of baby sitters to help out and I am going to take full advantage of it.

I also have a little prayer request for you all. Last night, we got to church early and I was going to pray the rosary. Joseph ended up been a typical 2 year old so I decided to sit with him rather than pray the rosary. I thought I put my rosary in my handbag but this morning when I went to get it out, it wasn't there. We looked at church and out in the car park and around the house but it still hasn't shown up. This rosary was made for us by a friend and they have great sentimental value to me. I really hope I find them so if you could all say a prayer and hopefully I will find them.

Thanks
Therese.

No comments:

Post a Comment